In order to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid... -Epictetus

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Escupelo Para Afuera/Spit It Out

We are currently in the middle of our "Spanish 20 Minutes"... yeah, we're behind schedule. We haven't done it in a long time! It's pretty painful. But we did end up laughing a lot! It was nice for Chad to sing "Alto! en el nombre de amor antes de romper mi corazon..." to fill up some of the time! WE now know the translation is not correct but it was pretty funny!
I'm starting to get worried. It's already the second week in June and we're not progressing fast enough. I keep thinking that we're almost a month away and we're not speaking the language enough. I know it's just a matter of practice and we've been all out of whack with that. This week our "regular" summer schedules start so I'm hoping we get back into the groove of things.
On a happier note, I posted the results of THE CONTEST for the last 2 weeks on the "Keeping Score" page. I'm winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment