In order to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid... -Epictetus

Monday, May 17, 2010

Eso es lo Que Dije/That's What I Said

Today we started our "Spanish 10 Minutes"... 10 minutes in which the husband and I can only speak in Spanish. (We'll add 10 minutes to the situation each week.) It was pretty funny. We had several silent MINUTES. We also had some "debate" over the appropriate way to say some things. Clearly we don't know very much. The ten minutes ended with me attempting to say, "That's what I said!" I ended up saying something like this: "Que lo dice" (which I now think means something like "How do you say it" . I texted my dad to find out how it's really supposed to be said. His reply was, "Eso es lo que dije".

Right... that's what I said... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment