In order to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid... -Epictetus

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Una Proposición./A Proposition.

The studying hasn't been quite as consistent as I'd hoped but I'm still plugging away. The Husband is heading to Mexico soon. He hasn't studied as much as he'd hoped so he's planning a Spanish Crash Course while on the plane. Hopefully he'll come back motivated and excited to use the language more around me.
At this point I'm seriously considering how I can maybe "rent a Spanish-Speaking Friend". Does that exist? I just want someone to hang out with once a week or so that will speak to me in Spanish, will correct me, laugh, and point while I attempt to speak to her in Spanish. Doesn't that sound enticing? Any takers?

3 comments:

  1. I'm your friend. ;) I'ld love to hang out with you and speak Spanish. And I won't make fun of you. :) It would actually help me out as well. I don't get to speak Spanish as much as I would like. So this could help both of us out. :) Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, that would be great! Are there certain days that are good for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can pretty much any day except Tuesdays but we could even do it then because I'm in my classroom. I play bunco the 2nd Wednesday of the month. So let me know what works for you and we can figure it out. I think it will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete